FitnessWorks and Milan Fitness offer personal fitness training from the FitnessWorks Gym and Studio.
FitnessWorks personal training is all about you – your goals, your state of health, and your level of fitness
Some common goals we have helped our clients to achieve:
- Fight the fat and get the body you’ve longed for
- Prepare for a sporting challenge: Marathon, Triathlon or charity run
- Build muscle
- Rehabilitation from illness or injury
- Start a post-natal plan
- Feel better about yourself and more energised
In a hectic modern life, you need focused strategies to achieve your goal or stay in shape, using brief periods you have between work, school and raising a family. To get the most out of your time spent exercising, you need a personal trainer that can make a difference.
FitnessWorks recognise that everyone is an individual who requires a bespoke training programme to achieve their goals.
After an initial fitness assessment consultation, we create a fitness programme specifically tailored for you, taking into account current fitness, potential injuries, limitations and nutrition. We use a wide range of exercise methods to keep both body and mind challenged, including: strength, core stability, mobility, stretching and cardiovascular exercise. The fitness programme is designed to be progressive and challenging – no two sessions are the same.
Friendly FitnessWorks personal trainers provide personal attention and advice to keep you motivated and on track to meet your goals.
Why not book a fitness consultation? We’re confident that once you meet us and understand what we are about and what we can do for you, you’ll be hooked!
You can choose to purchase sessions or monthly packages (no membership fee) and while we recommend you commit to 2-3 sessions per week, we’re realistic about how day-to-day demands can impact your schedule.
Benefits of Exercise
- Your body will become stronger, leaner and physically more capable
- Your clothes size may shrink – you will glow and people will notice!
- There’s no better medicine than physical activity. According to the NHS, exercise can reduce your risk of major illnesses such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes, depression, anxiety and cancer by up to 50%
- Exercise makes you release endorphins – the happy hormones. Good physical condition can elevate your mood